COLD-FX First Signs
with Echinacea & Andrographis
1 Capsule combines 4 trusted ingredients:
- Andrographis paniculata is a herb that is native to Asia and India where it has been valued for centuries for its numerous medicinal benefits
- Helps to relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections, such as a sore throat, coughing, running nose, fatigue, fever, and headache
- Helps to maintain immune function
- Helps reduce the frequency, severity, and duration of cold and flu symptoms by boosting the immune system
- Helps to relieve the symptoms and shorten duration of upper respiratory tract infections
Helps to shorten the duration and relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections such as a sore throat, fever, cough, headache, running nose and fatigue. Take at the first signs of cold to help reduce the frequency of colds and cases of flu. Helps reduce the frequency, severity, and duration of cold and flu symptoms by boosting the immune system. Helps to maintain immune function.
• Days 1 to 3: Take 2 capsules 3 times. Total 6 capsules daily.
• Days 4 & 5: Take 1 capsule 3 times. Total 3 capsules daily.
Each capsule contains:
• COLD-FX® CVT-E002®(Panax quinquefolius; 4:1 root extract) 200 mg / 800 mg*
• Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea; 6:1 root extract) 125 mg / 750 mg*
• Andrographis paniculata (15:1 leaf extract) 30% Andrographolide 70 mg / 1.05 g*
• Zinc (Zinc citrate) 5 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and gelatin.
Not recommended for individuals with impaired liver or renal functions.
Cautions and Warnings:
Individuals requiring anti-coagulant therapy such as warfarin should avoid use of this product. Individuals taking isoniazid should avoid the use of this product. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if you are taking immunosuppressants, have an autoimmune disorder, have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection, or if symptoms persist or worsen. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Individuals with known allergies to ginseng should avoid use of this product. Rare cases of severe allergic reactions have been known to occur; use caution if you are allergic to plants of the Daisy family.