Welcome to London’s premier wide receiver development camp. FORMULA 11 is an 8-week receiver camp designed to enhance the mental, technical and physical abilities of London’s best receivers. This elite camp is coached by London native, Nate Behar, currently #11 Wide Receiver of the Edmonton Eskimos.
Who Is Nathaniel (Nate) Behar?
- 2017 Canadian Football League (CFL) 1st Round Draft Pick of the Edmonton Eskimos
- 3x OUA All-Star
- 2x All-Canadian
- Carleton University’s all-time leader in receptions
- OVFL All-Star
- 2012 OVFL Champion and Team MVP of the undefeated
London Jr. Mustangs
What is Formula 11?
Formula 11 is a Premier Wide Receiver Development Camp designed to enhance the abilities of the wide receiver. The 3 pillars of Formula 11 are:
- Learn what it takes to take your game to the next level from someone who has been where you are and is currently playing professional football
- Mentorship for players wishing to reach new levels
- In-Depth Film Review, every session, every week. We will identify, teach and correct technique every session
- A commitment to perfect fundamentals in all of our drills. We will take the necessary time to perfect your craft
- Weekly speed training by Steve Hendriksen (included free!)
- Steve has helped to create over 15 OUA All-Stars over the last 4 years and 4 CFL Draft selections in 2017 alone
- Progressive change of direction work to best equip you with the physical ability to play the position at the highest level
All members will receive:
- Experience a full CFL Combine Experience with laser timed drills and the positional drills used at the 2017 CFL Combine
- 24.5 HOURS of dedicated coaching
- End of camp Report Cards – Know what you need to work on going forward in your seasons and careers
- FREE Formula 11 Swag + Weekly Prize Winners!